Pa Dutch Brewers Festival
About this Event
This dog-friendly Brewfest will feature commercial breweries pouring unlimited samples of beer and hard cider, many brews exclusive to this event. Also, enjoy over 50 different homebrews poured by 40+ local and regional brewers from Bruclear, Berks, Lancaster, and Lehigh Valley Homebrew Clubs.
Taste craft beer at its roots and meet brewers BEFORE they go commercial. Beer and cider aficionados will have the opportunity to ask questions about homebrew recipes, processes and more!
- Unlimited samples of beer, hard cider, hard iced tea, and hard lemonade
- Authentic German dinner
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Tickets to vote for your favorite brews
- Opportunity to talk to over 40 brewers about their homebrew recipes and brewing processes
FIREPIT • CORNHOLE • PLAYGROUND • LIVE MUSIC BY MIDDLE CLASS
(voted 2019 102.9 MGK Best House Band in Philly)
$30 Early Bird | $35 Advance | $40 at the Door
Free entry for designated drivers, guests under 21 and well-behaved dogs.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED!
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES AND HOMEBREW CLUBS:
- 2SP (Exclusive for this Brewfest – a fest beer aged over smoked fruit)
- Saucony Creek Brewing
- Taylor House Brewing Co.
- Frecon Farms
- The Other Farm Brewing Company
- Bruclear Homebrew Club
- Berks Homebrew Club
- Lancaster Brewers
- Lehigh Valley Homebrewers
- MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
DINNER MENU ITEMS:
- Krainer or Brat Dinner
- Pork Schnitzel Sandwich
- Brat Sandwich with Kraut
- Gulasch with Noodles
- Hot Dog
- Kartoffelsalat (German potato salad)
- Pommes Frittes (french fries)
- Brezen (soft pretzel)